Thursday, 12 November 2015

Rapare 12 whiringa-a-rangi 2015


IN my story I will be talking about my family.


During a extremely wicked night my family and I heard a knock at the door.
When I answered the door the person that was at the door asked if they could lite there fireworks at our house.
My mum said of cause my children would love that thank-you.


next we went out side and had some delicious marshmallows with melted chocolate in the middle it was amazing.
We all went up the sixteen stair and into the kitchen to have dinner we had quiche pie and orientals for dinner.

then we all went back into the dark and light the loud and sparkly fireworks.
Well we were lighting the fireworks my niece got very very scared and ran inside crying.


after that we all watch the other fireworks around town.
Just to the truth it was so so sparkly.
It was amazing to see.


I felt a tickle in my body because I loved it.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment